Manchester Bombing Kills 22 As ISIS Says It’s ‘Just the Beginning”


In what is the first major Western terrorist attack since President Trump took office, an explosion ignited last night at 10:22 PM within the Manchester Arena as thousands of fans began to leave the Ariana Grande concert. As Grande was leaving stage, fans saw and heard an explosion near an exit and panic broke out within the stands.  Officials in Manchester have confirmed at least 22 have perished and 59 individuals have been wounded in this heartless attack.

“She finished her last song .. and we heard like a really basey bang, and all I can remember is just everyone … was just running out… people were covered in blood, some people were having a fight, it was quite scary,” explained concert goer Josh Elliot to the BBC.

The majority of the crowd were younger teenage women and girls, and those who perished included children. This will easily go down as the worst attack in the history of Manchester, and authorities have confirmed that they are investigating it as a terrorist attack.

Prime Minister Theresa May stated: “We are working to establish the full details of what is being treated by the police as an appalling terrorist attack.”

Meanwhile an unverified video has surfaced on social media, which is reportedly from ISIS. In the video, a man wearing a mask and holding a sign “Manchester 2017-05-22” is heard saying “this is only the beginning.”

As for a reaction from the United States and President Trump, the US President stated the following: “I won’t call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them from now on losers, because that’s what they are. They’re losers. And we’ll have more of them. But they’re losers. Just remember that.”

It is believed that only one individual was directly responsible for the explosion itself, but authorities are investigating to see if this was a lone wolf attack or if it was planned by multiple individuals.  In fact there has already been an arrest of a 23-year-old man named Salman Abedi, following the attack.