Are Kite Realty (NYSE:KRG) Shares a Sell Now? KeyBanc Capital Mkts Has Downgraded Stock

Share

Kite Realty (NYSE:KRG) Receives a Downgrade

KeyBanc Capital Mkts has given Kite Realty (NYSE:KRG) shares a new Sector Weight rating in a comprehensive report shared with investors and clients on 17 December. This was a decrease from the last Overweight rating.

Approximately 153,963 shares of stock traded hands. Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG) has declined 2.09% since May 14, 2015 and is downtrending. It has outperformed by 0.18% the S&P500.

The overall sentiment of institutions has decreased to 0.96 in Q2 2015. Its down 0.17, from 1.13 in 2015Q2. The ratio dived, as 24 institutions have sold all the shares of Kite Realty Group Trust that they owned while 72 funds have taken shares off the table. 13 funds have purchased shares for the first time while 79 added to their positions. These institutions now hold 73.56 million shares or 0.59% more than the 73.13 million shares they owned in 2015Q2.

The Fund Presima Inc. currently is holding shares equating to 4.3% of its total portfolio in Kite Realty Group Trust representing a total of 991,875 shares. Another fund,Real Estate Management Services Llc, is holding a total of 971,948 shares equating to 3.58% of their holdings. Additionally, Investment Counselors Of Maryland Llc has a 881,132 share stake in Kite Realty Group Trust which represents 1.23% of their total portfolio. The Fund, Forward Management Llc, based out of California, has also built up a stake in the stock, which represents a total of 1.15% of their total portfolio. Finally Chilton Capital Management Llc, a fund which is based in the state of Texas reported a total holdings of 451,520 shares.

Insider activity is a very important aspect to track on any stock. Going back to June 24, 2015, shareholders of Kite Realty Group Trust have witnessed 0 insider buys, and a total of 1 insider sale equating to a net activity of approximately $270,300 . Kite John A sold 10,000 shares worth approximately $270,300.

Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate firm engaged in the ownership and operation, acquisition, development and redevelopment of neighborhood and community shopping centers in the United States. The company has a market cap of $2.17 billion. The Firm conducts all of its business through its operating partnership, Kite Realty Group, L.P. . It has 227.17 P/E ratio. The Firm held a 98.1% interest in KRG with limited partners owning the remaining 1.9%.

According to Zacks Investment Research, “Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate investment trust focused primarily on the development, construction, acquisition, ownership and operation of high quality neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected growth markets in the United States. They own interests in a portfolio of operating retail properties, retail properties under development, operating commercial properties, a related parking garage, commercial property under development and parcels of land that may be used for future development.”

COMMENTS: